We can all appreciate the material things in life such as Jewelry, fancy cars, brand name clothing etc, the best money can buy. These things are fun and glamorous, some items we can live with some we think we can’t live without so it seems. If you want to feel rich count the things money can’t buy.
Here are just a few things that money just can’t buy and to me, that’s the most important thing in life.
- Well behaved Children
- Natural beauty
- Peace of mind
- A new beginning in life
- A second chance in life
- A good reputation
- A happy home
- Good Friends
- Peace of mind
- A good attitude
- A long life
Live every day with the attitude that this new day is a new beginning because you can never go back and fix your mistakes from the past but you can always go forward, never be held back by what happened yesterday, the day before, the week before or what happened a year ago. Life is short as the old saying goes so live in the present. Be true to who you are don’t try to be someone else
Here are a few tips on living life to the fullest
- Be proactive stop waiting for someone to do it for you, change it yourself
- Create your own opportunities. You can wait for opportunities but you don’t want to be sitting around waiting for someone to call and present an opportunity rather you should create your own opportunities.
- Hold yourself to your values and your morals don’t let other people sway you. stay focused on yourself and how you want yourself to be perceived to other people
- Live by example
- Set some goals for yourself and stick to them, whether it be eating better, focusing more on ways to make your life better
- Change a situation that your not happy in, stick to a plan and make it happen
- Create a bucket list of things you want to do before you leave this earth.
- Discover your passion in life go out and discover what you like to do
- Be more positive instead of seeing your glass as half empty, try looking at your glass as half full.
- Do not badmouth other people, eventually, it will come back to bite you and remember any negative thing you put out into the universe will always come back to you, put out a positive vibe.
- Be compassionate and kind
- Try and work on letting go of an unhappy past, learn to forgive and set yourself free of wrongdoings that have happened to you.
- Let go of unhealthy relationships so you can move on and room for a more positive set of people in your life
- Spend more time with like-minded people who are on the same path as you are going, building a great support system is a must
- Do at least one kind deed a day
- Do some volunteering for people in need
- Overcome procrastination, make a list of things you need to get done, as you do them check them off your list. What a relief it can be to get those things out of the way and lessen some stress it may be causing.
- Get out there and make new friends
Write a letter to your future self, writing such things as how or what you would like to see yourself doing or accomplishing in the next 2 to 5 years, seal it and put it in a safe place. Set yourself on track to achieve these goals and in the next few years open it and see how you’ve done.
I hope some of these things will help you live a more positive fulfilling life. Good Luck