There is no such thing as a perfect relationship. All couples go through rough times and experience difficulties in maintaining a healthy relationship.
Try to take time to keep the romance going in your relationship and have fun in the process. After all, if your partner wasn’t any fun in the beginning of your relationship, would both of you have continued to see each other? Probably not. So keeping the fun in your relationship is key. Here are 25 things you can do for your lover, keeping in mind that sometimes you have to give a little to get a little for yourself.
1.Meet your partner at the Door when he or she comes home from work with a smile on your face, don’t let the Dog be happier to see your partner than you are.
2. Does your partner have a favorite color? wear it often, you’ll be surprised how pleased your partner will be
3. If you know your partner has had a bad day, plan something you know her or she will enjoy to take his or her mind of it.
4. Play truth or dare
5. Make a CD of their favorite songs
6. Take advantage of a full moon, lie under the stars together and share with your partner your most inner secrets and feelings, its all about keeping the emotional connection here.
7. Pick a favorite song to sing together, this way every time you hear this song you will think of your partner and it will put a smile on your face.
8. Cook a meal together
9. Surprise your partner with a small token of your love, it doesn’t have to cost a fortune, it will show your partner that you were thinking of him or her.
10. If one or the other isn’t feeling well take over all household duties and give your partner a break for the day or evening
11. Give your partner a massage
12. Take a dance class together
13. Light a candle during dinner, it doesn’t have to be a fancy dinner it can a meal of any kind, it sets the stage for Romance and a calming atmosphere.
14. Take a trip down memory lane, ask your partner what is their most favorite memory and take it from there.
15. Say I love you, a little more often
16. Send a sweet text letting your partner know your thinking of them through the day
17. Buy 11 real roses and one fake one…leave a note that says I’ll love you until the last rose dies… -Mark Ansley
18. Lets say your going to be on a week long business trip, this is something you can do for your partner, give your partner a box with 7 things in it for your partner to open each day as a token of your love, then talk about it on the phone later on that night.
19. Send your partner a card in the mail, even though you may live together its a cute little thing to do and will surely make them smile.
20. Try and come up with something new and exciting in the bedroom, use your imagination, if it doesn’t work your partner can laugh it off or you’ll enjoy the new experience.
21. Lets say you are walking down the street together and you see a person of beauty, instead of commenting about him or her, try this instead. She’s pretty but not as pretty as you are, sounds kind of corny but she’ll appreciate it.
22. Set regular date nights with your partner, its always good to have something to look forward to and it doesn’t have to cost a fortune either.
23. Communication is key to any relationship,be a good listener and always be open honest and comforting during discussions.
24. Pick a day of the week where you just spend the day watching movies and having an all day picnic in bed, this can be fun, cuddling, laughing and enjoying the relaxing day together.
25. Make up games that you can play together that only you can share, ever try the color game? concentrate on a color lets say and tell your partner to guess what color your thinking its fun and you can laugh about it together, thinking you have a telepathic connection
These are just a few things you can do as a couple to keep the fun in your relationship, I hope you can use some of these ideas and maybe be inspired by these to come up with your own too.