Have you ever looked at your relationship? marriage? life? as if you can’t take one more day? well, I’m here to give you some things to look at when it comes to that question. In life, there are so many things we face in our relationships and in life itself. Ask yourself are you in a job that isn’t serving the family well? maybe your shift doesn’t allow you to spend much time with your family and friends, so what can you do? do you quit and get another job? another example is you and your wife are going through a crisis maybe it’s financial Maybe it’s the children in their teenage years, whatever issues you may be facing do you both feel like you can’t take one more day?
We all know this old saying “life is a box of chocolates and you never know what you’ll get” well that’s sort of true, so what I’m trying to say here is, we have choices in what we do in life in fact everything is a choice, so when we’re faced with is this the beginning or is it the end, well that is all up to you, you can quit and “throw in the towel” another familiar phrase, or you can end it, in some cases it’s easier to end it but don’t you like a challenge? I know I do, so when life hands you that box of chocolates and it happens to be the least of your favorite, how will you handle it? throw the chocolate away? or try and find the good in it and eat it anyway. You may be careful when selecting the next one but you got through it right? you didn’t give up and throw it in the garbage, I guess that’s my point.
How about we look at some positive ways to get through a bad situation and be able to make a choice when faced with giving up or giving it a go and not to just give up.
- When faced with an unfavorable situation, don’t except that nothing can be done about it, there is always a way to get around something or get through something
- The first step is to look at the situation and all the ways you can possibly get through it, don’t say this is hopeless even if you’ve looked at ever angle and said forget it! there will always be a way through it, take a chance even if it looks a bit daring.
- When you’re looking for a solution to a problem and your searching for answers and you keep knocking on doors and none of them seem to open, keep knocking. Eventually, one will open for you with faith, hope, and determination
- Your answers to problems are often in your heart if you just listen, trust yourself first.
- There is no such thing as can’t
- Do what you can to get through it in a positive way
- Meditation and prayer
- Focus on positives
- Clear your mind of negative thought’s
- As soon as a negative thought pops in your head, cast it out!
- Tell yourself it could be worse because believe me it can.
- Bounce off ideas with a friend and see what you both come up with
- If you need to change a situation have faith in yourself you’re doing the right thing, don’t always consider failure in situations like this, consider these things as stepping stones to better further yourself, your family and for the good of everything.
- Take a bit of a vacation, it doesn’t have to be a long one, just a little retreat to center yourself is a great idea.
- Surround yourself with positivity and positive people.
- Be around people who lift you up not bring you down.
- Remember some things fall apart so bigger things can be made out of it.
- Never give up on your dreams
- Adopt a you got this!! attitude
- Believe, trust and don’t ever lose hope
By all means, don’t give up, everyone is born a winner, just have faith in yourself. After all didn’t God pick you? I mean out of all the people God could have put on this earth he chose you right? so go out there and Love Yourself as God loves you, your an awesome person, it’s the beginning this is not the end!